Start your new career
10-Week Dental Assisting Program
Designed to prepare students to enter the workforce as trained dental assistants in the field of dentistry.
The learning experience has been strategically structured to build a required skill set with advanced techniques based on the modern practices of dentists.
The majority of the education will be taught in various parts of the dental practice, with a heavy emphasis on developing technical skills, building confidence in a clinical setting, experience using dental supplies, materials, and technologies, and teaching best practices of dental assisting.
Real World Training
- All Instructors are experienced Dental Assistants
- Career-focused program for employment
- Saturday hands-on training in an active dental practice
- Over 40 hours of online learning content
- Train with real dental supplies & modern dental technologies
- 40-hour externship
- X-Ray & CPR Certification
- Small class sizes up to 12 students per class
- Student to Instructor ratio 6:1
- Externship & job placement assistance
- Career Student Services
- Affiliation agreements with hundreds of dental practices
October 3, 2022 – December 10, 2022
December 12, 2022 – February 18, 2023
January 30, 2023 – April 8, 2023
March 20, 2023 – June 3, 2023
May 15, 2023 – July 22, 2023
July 3, 2023 – September 16, 2023
August 21, 2023 – October 28, 2023
October 9, 2023 – December 16, 2023
- Orientation & Introduction into Dental Profession
- Sterilization, Infection Control & Maintenance
- Dental Anatomy & Physiology/Dentition
- Dental Charting
- Dental Instruments & Equipment
- Dental X-Rays
- Vital Signs, Anesthesia & CPR training
- Impressions & Cerec training
- Dental Materials
- Practical (Restorative)
- Practical (Crowns)
- Practical (Preventative Dentistry)
- Resume, Interview, & Professionalism
Jump start your new career for just $4,450!
Online e-Learning Platform, Scrubs, Dental Supplies, Equipment, and Materials$600
Radiation Health & Safety (X-Ray) Exam Prep Course($299 value!)FREE
Coronal Polishing Exam Prep Course($249 value!)FREE
Student Services (included in enrollment)
- Tutoring, online webinars, and chat/text sessions with our Dental Assisting Instructors
- Resume writing guidance
- Interviewing techniques and professionalism
- Career counseling
- Externship and job placement support
Build Your Own Payment Plan
No co-signer. No loan documents. No credit checks. No interest. No denial letters. No hassle.
Just easy, affordable payments made whenever you’re ready. This is how starting a new career should be.
Modify any field below and move the slider to see how affordable payments can be!
Happy with this payment plan and ready to get started? Just click the button below to submit your enrollment application. One of our Student Success Advisors will reach out to you soon!
Or, check below for additional payment options. None of these plans work for you?
Contact us today to discuss other options!
Monthly Payment Plan
Ideal for those needing to start a new career while delaying tuition payments
- Starting at $247/month
- 18 months
- Requires $500 down payment
- No payments for the first 30 days!
- Low credit or no credit? No problem! 99% of all students are approved for this plan.