Start your new career
10-Week Dental Assisting Program
Designed to prepare students to enter the workforce as trained dental assistants in the field of dentistry.
The learning experience has been strategically structured to build a required skill set with advanced techniques based on the modern practices of dentists.
The majority of the education will be taught in various parts of the dental practice, with a heavy emphasis on developing technical skills, building confidence in a clinical setting, experience using dental supplies, materials, and technologies, and teaching best practices of dental assisting.
Real World Training
- 20 hours of online learning
- Saturday hands-on training in an active dental practice
- Train with real dental supplies & modern dental technologies
- 40-hour externship
- X-Ray & CPR Certification
- Small Class Sizes (Student to Instructor ratio 6:1)
- Externship & Job Placement Assistance
- Career Services
- Affiliation agreements with hundreds of dental practices
October 3, 2022 – December 10, 2022
December 12, 2022 – February 18, 2023
January 30, 2023 – April 8, 2023
March 20, 2023 – June 3, 2023
May 15, 2023 – July 22, 2023
July 3, 2023 – September 16, 2023
August 28, 2023 – October 28, 2023
October 16, 2023 – December 30, 2023
- Orientation & Introduction into Dental Profession
- Sterilization, Infection Control & Maintenance
- Dental Anatomy & Physiology/Dentition
- Dental Charting
- Dental Instruments & Equipment
- Dental X-Rays
- Vital Signs, Anesthesia & CPR training
- Impressions & Cerec training
- Dental Materials
- Practical (Restorative)
- Practical (Crowns)
- Practical (Preventative Dentistry)
- Resume, Interview, & Professionalism
Jump start your new career for just $4,450
Online e-Learning Platform, Dental Supplies, Equipment, and Materials$600
Student Services (included in enrollment)
- Tutoring, online webinars, and chat/text sessions with our Dental Assisting Instructors
- Resume writing guidance
- Interviewing techniques and professionalism
- Career counseling
- Externship and job placement support
With our flexible payment options and unique financial assistance, our modern approach to training includes a solution specifically designed to meet your economic situation.
Don’t see an option here that works for you? Contact us today to discuss customizable options.
$ 4,200 cash discount!
(Full payment due prior to start date)
$ 615 down payment
(Payment due prior to start date)
(13 weekly payments)
Monthly Payment Plan
LEARN NOW, PAY LATER
No payments until after you graduate and find employment!
Low credit or no credit? No problem! 99% of students are approved for financial assistance.